Vegan Charcuterie Board
It is officially spring and warmer weather is on its way ☀️
That can only mean sitting in your garden or the park on a sunny afternoon with your friends. If you want to feel extra boujee this vegan charcuterie board is the one for you. Simply bring a large wooden board with you or lay it out onto a clean picnic blanket and tuck in. The board is all about your personal preference so you can add what you like – a tasty vegan cheese would go excellent with this board as well.
Happy picnicing! 🍐
- 1/4 cup Good Hemp Original Hemp Seed Oil
- 1/4 cup Good Hemp Seed Hearts
- 1 pipette Good Hemp Citrus CBD Oil
- Crunchy bread like a baguette or seeded crackers
- 1 cup of fresh berries
- 1/4 cup of cashew nuts
- 1/4 cup roasted and salted peanuts
- 3 conference pears (sliced)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup olives
Lay the ingredients around your board, using small bowls for nuts, seeds and olives.
Sprinkle a few droplets of CBD oil in top of the olives.
Spread out different coloured ingredients to make the board more visually appealing.
Add serving knives and spoons. Enjoy!