Peach & Rose CBD Ice Lollies
Just because we haven’t had any sun this summer, that doesn’t mean we’re holding back when it comes to the summery food! We’ve been waiting all year to whip out the salads, smoothie bowls and ice lollies. Want to expand from the Ribena ice lolly? Try these Peach & Rose ice lollies with our CBD. You’ve never known this level of chill…
- 200ml Good Hemp Seed Milk
- 50ml rose water
- 1 pipette Good Hemp CBD natural oil
- 1 ripe banana
- 6 ripe flat peaches, pits removed (keep half of one peach aside)
- 1 large thumb ginger, peeled
- 150g frozen mango
- Optional: 2-3 tbsp maple syrup
- Optional: dark chocolate, Good Hemp Seed Hearts
Pour the milk, rose water and CBD oil into your blender. Then add the remaining ingredients.
Blend at high speed for 2-3 minutes until completely smooth. Optional: add sweetener to taste, and blend briefly again to combine.
Thinly slice your remaining half peach, and place a few slices into each ice lolly mould.
Next pour your smoothie mixture into moulds and freeze for at least 6-8 hours.
Optional: Once frozen dip each lolly into slightly cooled down melted chocolate. Sprinkle with hemp seed hearts.