Mother’s Day SUPER HEMP Breakfast in Bed
Mother’s Day is right around the corner, have you got any plans for it?
@Myveganminimalist, one of our vegan foodie ambassadors has created a super hemp breakfast in bed recipe which includes a zesty fruit salad and some fluffy pancakes 🥞
What more could a mum want? The toppings for the pancakes are totally optional so you can pick whatever you know your mum would love and enjoy.
If you recreate a breakfast in bed for your mum this Mothers Day, tag @goodhemp in it and we will share the photos on our stories!
- Fruit Salad
- 2 oranges
- 1 grapefruit
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tbsp Good Hemp hemp oil
- 1 pipette Good Hemp Citrus CBD Oil
- A few small mint leaves
- Optional: sweetener of choice (like agave syrup) and Good Hemp hemp seed hearts
- 40g oats
- 130g plain white flour
- 1 tbsp Good Hemp Protein Fibre Boost
- 1 tbsp Good Hemp Pure 75% Hemp Protein
- 1 tbsp dark brown sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp flax seeds
- 240ml Good Hemp Seed milk
- 1 tsp lemon or lime juice
- 1 tsp Good Hemp hemp oil (for frying
- Optional toppings: fruit, syrup, sweetener
Peel the oranges & grapefruit
Cut fruit into small slices and arrange on a small plate or in a bowl.
Drizzle with orange juice, hemp oil & CBD oil. Add the optional sweetener.
Rub mint leaves between your fingers to help release the aroma/flavours.
Top off with mint leaves.
In a large bowl, mix all your dry ingredients and in a separate bowl, mix all your wet (seed milk and lemon juice) ingredients.
Combine the two mixtures, but do not overmix.
Heat up a large frying pan and 1 tsp of oil.
For each pancake, add approx. 1/3 cup of batter to the hot pan. Gently fry on both sides for 2-3 minutes or until cooked thoroughly.
Top off with any toppings of your choice!