Hemp Milk Irish Coffee
It’s hosting season, and as we all know there’s an unwritten cut off point in the afternoon where you switch from asking guests if they want a cup of tea/coffee and move on to the booze. As the days get shorter and we start feeling more festive, this cut off get earlier and more blurry to the point where it just makes sense to have both as once ?♀️ Enter Irish coffee. Making a major comeback just in time for Christmas, Irish Coffee is the espresso martini’s more sophisticated and trendier cousin. Serve these as an aperitivo to warm up your guests as they arrive or a digestif to keep them going for another game of cards…
- 150ml your favourite coffee
- 50ml Irish whiskey
- 50ml Good Hemp Barista Seed Milk
- 2 tsp demerara sugar (or other sugar of choice)
- Optional toppings: whipped cream, coffee granules, ground cinnamon, chocolate
Add whiskey and sugar to a large heatproof glass or mug. Stir until sugar is fully dissolved.
Pour hot coffee over your whiskey mixture and stir to combine
Use an electric milk frother to froth your hemp seed milk, then slowly pour it over the coffee.
- Feeling extra? Add whipped cream, cinnamon or chocolate shavings