Easter Peanut Butter Blondies 🐰
Who is excited for Easter Sunday? 🐣 We like to use it as an excuse to eat chocolate for breakfast, lunch and dinner!
You can however take it one step further and make some tasty Easter treats using the classic Easter chocolates! Here we have a gooey peanut butter blondie with mini eggs on top 🤤 You can always substitute the eggs for vegan ones as well!
If you recreate this recipe, or make any Easter treats using Good Hemp, then tag us in it and we can share them on our stories.
Happy baking 👩🍳 👨🍳
- 1 egg or vegan substitute
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 3 tbsp coconut oil melted, then cooled
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp Good Hemp Seed Milk
- 1 cup oat flour (or you can blend rolled oats in the food processor)
- 1 tbsp Good Hemp Seed Protein Powder
- Pinch of salt
- 100g white chocolate (vegan)
- 100g chocolate mini eggs / Easter chocolates of your choice (vegan)
Preheat your oven to 175C and line an 8×8 brownie tin or cake tin with parchment paper.
Combine the wet ingredients together a bowl and stir well to combine.
Add the oat flour, protein powder, baking powder and salt to the mixture then stir until combined.
Pour the batter into lined baking pan, spread the mixture out and bake for 11-14 minutes (it’s done when a knife comes out clean). Remove and allow to cool.
Melt the white chocolate in a bowl in the microwave or using a bain-marie on the stove.
Drizzle half of the melted chocolate over the brownie, add the mini eggs then drizzle over the rest of the chocolate to seal the eggs in place.